Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Crocoduck Defense

Sometimes the religious right is entertaining. I particularly love that O'Reilly's "proof" of God is that you can't prove he doesn't exist.

Well, you can't disprove the existence of aliens, the invisible miniature giraffe in my closet, or The Flying Spaghetti Monster either. I have faith that they exist, although I can't see them.



Seriously, if the "Crocoduck" theory is all Cameron's got, then I feel sorry for those who follow his rhetoric.

4 comments:

Mamaclsn said...

One time Mothra called me collect from a bus stop.

Dann Rafferty said...

That's the most hilarious statement I've ever heard a person say. I love you.

Mamaclsn said...

Well, it's true! And I love you too :o)

Gibulet said...

HA! I heard that story. Funny stuff Maynard.