Friday, August 22, 2008

The Vegan Zombie, and a Religious Poke.

I found this picture online, and I thought it was hilarious!
They called it "Tofu, the Vegan Zombie!"



"Grainssssss...."

I also have one more picture that I found, which I hesistated to show at first, so I compromised with myself. I made a LINK for it, instead of posting it. That way, any hatemail I receive is unjustified.

If you hold any disapproval for the things I normally post (tough noogies), then DO NOT CLICK THE BOTTOM LINK. It's not one of those stupid "Loud scream and a huge picture of the exorcist things" (I hate those). However it IS, I must admit, a little gross...and it requires a great deal more....ummm...non-uptightness.

Here it is. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Whatever. I found it hilarious.

You came to my blog, and you chose to click the link. Simple as that.

2 comments:

Mamaclsn said...

That Zombie is so totally you.

Thanks for posting the link and not the pic. I enjoy keeping up with your blog, and I for sure would not have wanted to see that.

Jason comes home tomorrow and I will have some pics on the blog in a few days if you are interested.

Love you!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!