Tuesday, November 13, 2007

D-DAY

So...
Today's my last day in the pus-filled, hellhole Post Office.

At least, everyone KNOWS it is, even though when I turned in my resignation form the postmaster said he "wasn't going to entertain my ideas"....the he threatened me with a bad reference anytime someone calls him about me.

I would rather piss glass than listen to him ever again. He lies, falsifies paperwork, cheats his employees, ignores union contract, lies to inspectors, perpetuates an unsafe work environment (anything to save a few dollars), and doesn't care about anyone or anything except his golf games and bear-hunting season.

The post office has been dragging me down for months now, and it's gotten to the point where I hate going into work because I know someone is gonna gossip or say some stupid shit, or pick a fight, or just not let me do my damn job.

Fuck 'em.

I'm walking out today whether they want to acknowledge it or not. I'm sick of hating everyday at work, not because of the job, but the PEOPLE I work for. They are the lowest, most uncooperative, self-loathing, disrespectful, rude, selfish, and lazy piles of pig shit I've ever seen.

1 comment:

Mamaclsn said...

Congratulations on your new job!

Love you!